Private George Sullivan
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed;
- Enlisted on 06/17/1865 as a Private.
- 006/17/1865 he transfered into "B" Co.
- He was listed POW (date and place not stated)
- Paroled (date and place not stated)
- Mustered out 08/30/1865 at Raleigh, NC
- (Absent, at M.O.)
- He also served in "C" Co. NY 115th Infantry
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page