Private Phillip Song
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 22 years old.
- Enlisted on 10/16/1863 at Tarrytown, NY as a Private.
- 10/16/1863 he mustered into "H" Co.
- A POW on 08/16/1864 at Deep Bottom Run, VA
- Wounded 08/16/1864 at Deep Bottom Run, VA
- Paroled 08/18/1864 (place not stated)
- Disability discharge on 10/26/1865 at DeCamp Gen. Hospital
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page