Private James R Robinson
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 20 years old.
- Enlisted on 07/19/1861 at New York City, NY as a Private.
- 09/14/1863 he mustered into "A" Co.
- POW 05/07/1864 Chester Station, VA
- POW005/07/1864 at Chester Station, VA
- Paroled 05/09/1864 Annapolis, MD
- Mustered out 08/30/1865 at Raleigh, NC
- (absent, a paroled prisoner at M.O.)
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page