Private Jeremiah Murray
of the 47th New York
US Quartermaster Roll of Honor Volume I-VI
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed;
- Enlisted on 01/30/1864 as a Private.
- 01/30/1864 he transfered into "I" Co.
- POW (date and place not stated)
- He died of disease a POW 10/22/1864 at Andersonville, GA
- Died of Scorbutus
- Marker 11273
- Also served on "A" Co. NY Independant Corps Light Artillery
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page