Private Charles Morton
of the 47th New York
US Quartermaster Roll of Honor Volume I-VI
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 26 years old.
- Enlisted on 10/21/1863 at Albany, NY as a Private.
- 10/21/1863 he mustered into "A" Co.
- POW (date and place not stated)
- He died a POW 04/18/1864 at Andersonville, GA
- Marker 617
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page