Sargent H M McAuley
of the 47th New York
US Quartermaster Roll of Honor Volume I-VI
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 26 years old.
- Enlisted on 08/25/1863 at New York City, NY as a Private.
- 08/25/1863 he mustered into "G" Co.
- He died of disease POW on 09/19/1864 at Andersonville, GA
- Paroled 11/19/1864 (place and date not stated)
- Wounded (date and place not stated)
- Died of wounds and Scorbutus
- marker 9266
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page