Private John H Mastin
of the 47th New York
US Quartermaster Roll of Honor Volume I-VI
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 19 years old.
- Enlisted on 08/06/1861 at Stanfordville, NY as a Private.
- 09/14/1861 he mustered into "D" Co.
- He died a POW on 12/03/1864 at Salisbury, NC
- POW 08/16/1864 White Oak Swamp, VA
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page