1st Sergeant William Lambert
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 19 years old.
- Enlisted on 11/06/1862 at New York City, NY as a Private.
- 11/06/1862 he mustered into "C" Co.
- POW 03/25/1863 at Lazaretto Creek, GA
- wounded 03/25/1863 Lazaretto Creek, GA
- Paroled 03/27/1863 (place not stated)
- Promoted to 1st Sergt 07/13/1865
- Mustered out on 08/30/1865 at raleigh, NC
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page