Private William H Green
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 19 years old.
- Enlisted on 09/07/1861 at East New York, NY as a Private.
- 09/14/1861 he mustered into "I" Co.
- POW on 02/20/1864 at Olustee, FL.
- Wounded 02/20/1864
- Paroled (date and place not stated)
- Mustered out 08/30/1865 at Raleigh, NC.
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page