Private Fred Emler
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 37 years old.
- Enlisted on 09/02/1861 at New York City, NY as a Private.
- 09/14/1861 he mustered into "H" Co.
- He died of disease as POW on 09/29/1864 at Andersonville, GA
- Died of C. diarrhoea
- Grave marker 800
- Also known as Fredrick Ambler
US Quartermaster Roll of Honor Volume I-VI
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page