Private Thomas Dowling
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed; 23 years old.
- Enlisted on 07/21/1861 at New York City, NY as a Private.
- On 09/14/1861 he mustered into "G" Co.
- POW 02/20/1864 Olustee, FL
- Paroled 02/22/1864 (place not stated)
- Intra Regimental Company Transfer: from Co. G to Co. A
- He mustered out on 02/10/1865
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page