Private Henry Brittenborn
of the 47th New York
New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- Residence not listed;
- Enlisted on 10/17/1863 at Brooklyn, NY as a Private.
- 10/17/1863 he mustered into "H" Co.
- He was Musterd Out on 6/29/1865 at New York, NY
- POW (date and place not stated)
- Paroled (date and place not stated)
The information above has been researched as documented. If you have documentation that says other, or, if you can fill in any of the blanks, please send it to me My goal is to make this web site a great place for research on the 47th NY.
Return to Enlisted Page